Monday, March 10, 2008

Spitzer: Democrat of New York Caught!

NEW YORK - Gov. Eliot Spitzer apologized to his family and the public on Monday, but did not not elaborate on a bombshell report that he has been involved in a prostitution ring.

"I have acted in a way that violates my obligations to my family ... my sense of right and wrong," he said at a news conference at his Manhattan office. "I must now dedicate some time to rededicate my trust to my family."

Spitzer's wife stood at his side, her hands behind her back and her eyes cast downward, as he made the statement.

Not surprising, but good that we can expose them (Oh yes, Democrats) for who they truly are. As they are wonten to use their positions of power as SIN-agogues! It's just too bad we can't weed the entire Democrat party of the scandal-mongers - Soros, Reid, Kennedy et al.

Until next time...

Jeremiah

Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments: