Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why People Hate

As a Christian I've found myself debating people who seek to destroy others who they disagree with...well, on second thoughts, it would be more than just 'disagreeing' it is more to the tune of hate in all its purest of nasty forms. Even going to the extremes of making death threats, I haven't received one death threat in the time that I've been a blogger. Well, little did I know that the following two comments would be a first -

Once and for all

Shut the (expletive) up.

You are going to Hell no matter how much you spout your false piety because of all the (expletive) you did that you were proud of before you got religion.

I’ll be waiting here for you with a big set of brass knuckles, a smile on my face and two weeks of paid vacation to beat the (expletive) outta you until I’m too tired to swing.

Live a full life Jerry boy I’m waiting on the other side just for you. Posted by: Fredrick Schwartz.



In hell my friend I’ll be there beating your (expletive) with brass knuckles bashing your teeth down your throat and bloddying your face in four hour shifts with one hour breaks for a full fortnight. You will beg and plead and I will just laugh. Through broken jaw and cracked eye sockets you will ask “why?!” as blood and snot stream down your chest.

And I as you executioner’s aide before your actual penance is paid for eternity will say, “Because you placed your arrogance above the Almighty!” And then I will bash you skull to pulp.

I hope you live a good long life jeremiah so I can pump iron and get ready to make you suffer you pious prick. I wish you wealth, the comfort of a good Chrsitian wife who bears you many fine sons and a bounty of blessings of good food and economic prosperity. And then when as an old man you fall to hell I’ll be there on the boat that ferries you to where judgment is meted out a place we here in Hell call the Serratoth Custom House.

Pax hellacu! Posted by: Fredrick Schwartz


Our conversation can be found at Blogs for Victory, as I am a frequent commenter there.

While Mr. Schwartz seems to believe all that he has written about me, and picturing himself in a position to wield authority with brutalic force over people who go there, I would contend that he hasn't the faintest idea what hell really is. I can assure you it's not the hell he's thinking.

Of course, there's no, one earthly person that can describe such a place, except that it exceeds the word we may describe it as 'torment'. What Mr. Schwartz needs to be advised of first of all, is that his threats only go so far as what is allowed him, in that respect and should be forewarned that everything he uses against others as a desire to torture them, the hell he wishes to inherit will surpass his every nightmare with excrutiating suprise, as hell holds no mercy for the wicked. Mr. Schwartz is no doubt troubled in his spirit because he has rejected God's calling to repentance and inward peace, and therefore, Satan's demonic spirits have taken precedent of his life. Mr. Schwartz truly exemplifies all the exact reason why Christians must not be silent, being ever watchful of the task set before us, and is the call that I set before you today -

Ephesians 6:10-12-

'Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.'

Let's do all we can to win souls for Christ. The Devil is on the loose, working feverishly to destroy people, because he is keenly aware that his time is short!

As an aside, let's pray that Mr. Schwartz will reconsider his position and come to understand that God loves him and wants to heal his broken spirit.

God bless!

Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments:

Post a Comment