Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vote For...

Have you voted yet?

The Bible says you have been given an important choice-a choice between death and life, hell and heaven.

"I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that thou and thy seed may live." Deuteronomy 30:19

Vote For...Life

Jesus said, "...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

Vote For... Forgiveness

While dying on the cross, Jesus said: "Father, forgive them..." Luke 23:34
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Vote For... Heaven

Jesus said, "Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:1-2

Vote For... Righteousness

For he [God] made him [Jesus], who knew no sin, to be sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21

Vote For... God's Love

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Vote For... Peace

Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

Vote For... Joy

Jesus said, "...ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full." John 16:24

Don't wait for God's poll to close. Vote for life today. Turn from your life without God and tell Jesus you want this life-giving relationship that he offers. Please pray this prayer from your heart:

"Dear God, I believe that you gave your Son, Jesus, to die in my place for my sins. I repent of living for myself. I give my life to you, believing in Jesus' life, death and resurrection. Thank you for giving me forgiveness and eternal life. Amen."


Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments:

Post a Comment