Monday, September 8, 2008

Public School Children To Receive Bibles

Some wonderful news:

A weeklong campaign begins today with a goal of providing 60,000 free Bibles for Christian students to give to their friends in public schools


Visit OneNewsNow.com for more details.


This will be a major help, although all may not read their Bibles, certainly some will and will be given hope for their future. And if Christians would put their minds to it all across America, we could defeat the ACLU and we can thus, take back our Christian heritage, and renew the Spiritual guidance that our children need so desperately in these evil times. When children are being taught falsehoods in school all the way from kindergarten to young adults college students.

Pray for America, and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with someone you don't know whenever you may be afforded the opportunity.

A little Bible verse for today - John 5:30- 'By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just. for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me..' And He is the example we should follow, to please Him and not to worry about courage, because He will supply the courage whenever we witness to somebody. Whenever we are in service to Him, then He reflects through us and others can see it, helping them to come toward the light, also.

God bless!

Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments:

Post a Comment