Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thinking About What Is Wrong With Social Security

I had just settled down the other evening, and immediately Social Security came to my mind - "Social Security, what is wrong with Social Security?", I said in my mind. And I said, "think," and as I began to think, something came to mind that most have probably already thought of, but I had asked the question to myself many times before and could not begin to answer the question on my own. Even after questioning a couple other folks about it.

In my mind, the only thing that I could think of the other evening, at that particular point, the problem as I see it, with Social Security as it currently stands, is for the fact that, welfare, along with the many other unnecessary programs that spend enormous amounts of taxpayers money, have bankrupted Social Security. With fewer and fewer people working, and ever-more people dependent upon the government for their needs, we have no one paying into the Social Security program in order to support it and continue it.

Of course, welfare is probably the biggest problem we have with Social Security, but others are in the mix, such as the abortion industry and education. The abortion industry sends taxpayer monies to murder the future citizenry. While the government-run public educational institutions spends taxpayer monies only on the future citizenry that they want to become atheist communists. Now this "healthcare" bill of President Obama's will drain Social Security even more, and jeopardize the livelihoods of absolute millions of senior citizens.

Just a thought. It was on my mind, and I felt compelled to share it.

God bless!

Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments:

Post a Comment