Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wise Saying Worth Heeding Part VII

Spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ to His disciples

If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will aslo keep yours. But all these things they will do to you n account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I has not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father also.
(John 15:18-23)

All who believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ are also His disciples, and will be hated by the world, because the world has not understood it.

John 1:9-11 The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him.

Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments:

Post a Comment