Sunday, November 18, 2007

Grateful acknowledgments!

I'd like to take this opportunity now to give special thanks to those who have helped to build my knowledge of politics, and in helping me to grow stronger spiritually and composedly!

First, Special Thanks goes to the Blogs for Victo(r)y! formerly Blogs for Bush Team, that I frequently contribute to when I can.
I want to Honor my fellow Christian blogging friends, Mark Noonan and Matt Margolis Senior writers and Founders of Blogs for Victo(r)y formerly Blogs for Bush for their dedication in promoting the Christian Conservative movement!
You guys have a been a tremendous inspiration to me, in my Christian walk!!
A Special Thanks goes also to good Christian friend, AAR!
Special Thanks also goes to good Christian friend, Keefer, in helping me to be a better grammar student!!

You have made this blog possible, Thank You, You guys, ALL at B4V! are the Greatest!

Also, Special thanks goes to Blogs 4 Conservatives and Grizzly Groundswell for promoting my new blog!!

Thanks, Chad!
Thanks, Psycheout!

May God Richly Bless each of you!!

In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in whom ALL things are made possible!

Jeremiah

Update: I want to send a very special thanks and tribute to Mr. Leo Pusetari, also--@ Psycmeistr's Ice Palace. Thanks, Leo! :-)

Update: Comments are fixed now. You are free to comment as you wish.

5 comments:

  1. You should invite Keefer to do a guest post sometime. His comments at Blogs for Bush and Blogs for Victo(r)y have always been hilarious. I'd like to see him take a crack at a blog post. That would be awesome!

    Also, I think it might be a good idea to open comments to everybody, not just Blogger users. There's probably a lot of people including your friends over at Blogs 4 Victo(r)y who don't have a Blogger or Google account. I don't think you want to shut them out from commenting.

    If you don't know how, go to your blog settings, in the comments section, and change "Who Can Comment" to "Anyone."

    Just a suggestion. I think you want to encourage comments. If it gets out of hand, you can always change back.

    And thanks for the thanks! Right back at you, brother! I'm always happy to promote new blogs, especially when they're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psycheout,

    Hey, Thanks for getting my attention on the blog settings!

    Maybe some folks will be able to comment now!!

    Thanks again!

    Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psycheout,

    Yeah, I'll ask Keefer if he wants to make a post at my blog. Keefer could be a great helper writer!

    Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was partially for selfish reasons. I don't usually log into my Blogger account anyway!

    More commenters are better, unless you get a lot of stupid lib trolls. They scurry in like cockroaches if you don't stomp on them quick.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Psycheout,

    No problem, I appreciate your support!

    As for the Lib trolls...civil discourse will be their only option, anything else will meet Mr. Delete button.

    :-D

    Thanks, Psycheout!

    God bless!
    Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete