Friday, December 21, 2007

ATTN: LOOKING FOR AUTHORS!@BLOGS 4 HUCKABEE

Ladies and Gentlemen, Blogs 4 Huckabee has been launched. I have created Blogs 4 Huckabee for the sole purpose of getting a united effort behind Mike Huckabee in his race for the White House in the year 2008.

At this time I would like to extend a very special invitation to anyone who would be interested in becoming an author of their very own blog posts. If so, Blogs 4 Huckabee is the place for you.

The site was made for you, not for me, but for you. You will be the primary writers for the blog. So I encourage and welcome you to come join in the fun and participate in this grassroots effort as you see a need. I'm sure Mike will be well pleased in what he reads.

Mike's a good man, let's get behind him, and give him our support.

All you have to do is leave a comment on the blog, saying that you would like to participate and I will send you out an invitation.

God bless,
~ Jeremiah

No comments:

Post a Comment