Saturday, February 9, 2008

No Vote!

Well, it looks like one voter's going to sit it out, this year, folks. As I'm sure many more will, and Dr. James Dobson is one of them.

I have decided in a motion, for the best interests of my party to not cast my ballot this fall. In consideration of the current crop of candidates and their records in many more ways than one as unsupportive of Traditional Conservative values; I cannot go against the principles as are customary and true to the Christian Conservative base of the Republican party. Many people have said they are willing to compromise, and move toward McCain because he is the lesser of two evils. Compromise is good when you've got good candidates on the ballot, but not good at all when a larger percentage of the the voter block, favors a candidate whom injects across party lines, corrupt and anti-moral, anti-life agendas into the fold. God would not be pleased with me if I were to go against what He teaches me I ought to do.

I know, I know, I've said that McCain is the best we've got, if he's the only one left in the race, but the more I find about him, the more I dislike his character and agenda. I was one step away from voting for the man just a few days ago, but now that I know what he stands for...there's just absolutely no way. I'll just wait until someone of more promise steps up to the plate.

There's still a chance that things could change in the next month, and governor Huckabee could pull some support, and if he does, however unlikely that is, but if he does, then my ballot will go henceforth accordingly.

America's in a fix, folks. If there was some way that I could get Huckabee the nomination, I would, but with the odds stacked against you in the millions of percentages, there's not much you can do...except pray, that's what I intend to do, and that's what I encourage all of you to do, too.

God bless!

--Jeremiah--

Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments:

Post a Comment