Friday, May 2, 2008

Some Very Good Reading...



I had received this book about the first week of April and I've been reading it in my spare time...usually during the evenings. I highly recommend this book to all who are interested in the truth about the sincerety of our Founding Fathers, as they based everything they done through faith in the Creator. In addition, it shows just how different our times are compared to those days, the contrast is as night and day....Of course, they lived in the light during those days, whereas, most people are living in darkness these days. People really need the Lord.

At any rate, it's a wonderful book, I encourage you to purchase it if you haven't already, you can find it here

Well, I guess it's back to some more reading!

See you next time!

--Jeremiah--

Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments:

Post a Comment