Friday, June 13, 2008

Tim Russert Dies at Age 58


Tim Russert (May 7, 1950 – June 13, 2008).


This is how we can know, without the shadow of a doubt, why we need not fear death...

Psalm 16:10-11-

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


Provided we know Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior.

Whether Tim Russert knew Jesus Christ as his peronal Lord and Savior is more than I can tell, that was solely between him and God.

Tim Russert died of massive cardiac arrest this morning...the same way the Grandad I was never fortunate enough to see, went as well. Tim was a good guy, I recall watching his show numerous times...an incredibly intelligent man, with a lot of political sway. Tim had good character, and it showed through all of the many fans he had around the country, and what he left behind will live on through them and his message. He'll be sadly missed by many, I'm sure. My heart goes out to all of his family, co-workers and friends, please do know that I am praying for you, and that the presence of God's angels of peace and comfort are with you.

God bless!

Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!

No comments:

Post a Comment