Some good news...
It's been quite some time since we'd written on this, and with this new entry, it seems the work is paying off...
Pepsico has been contacted by a Traditional family values organization, and may be considering discontinuing their support of the homosexual agenda. This is largely due to the efforts of A.F.A's (American Family Association's) Boycotting of Pepsico earlier in the year, in January. This story from OneNewsNow.
If you would like to join the Pepsico Boycott petition drive, here is a link to an earlier thread titled - Pepsico Supports Homosexual Agenda in which a link is provided that will take you straight to the sign-up page.
Update: In addition, Pepsico's address is provided in the link if you should wish to voice your opposition to their support of the homosexual agenda by writing to them.
Continue to voice your opinions, and make it known that we are still One Nation Under God and were founded solely by a Christian people, and our Constitution is a Christian document, which the liberal homosexual activists want to destroy.
We are living in perilous times, folks, and if we want to preserve our lives, fortunes, and sacred honor handed to us by our Forefathers to defend, then we must do just that and make our voices heard.
It may seem of little or no consequence to a person on an individual basis whether we speak out or not, but that is our duty as followers of Jesus Christ who issued the Great Commission for us to go into the whole world and make His ways known.
Recently, Pepsico has expressed their support of the homosexual agenda publicly with an "in your face" approach, by running ads in the magazine called Out, a periodical that is filled with nude and semi-nude photographs of men in suggestive positions.
Some statistical background on Pepsi.Co reveals that:
1. Pepsi.Co is a member of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. (Ford, McDonald's and Wal-Mart withdrew from the NGLCC when asked to do so. Pepsi.Co refused.)
2. Pepsi.Co requires its members to attend diversity training classes promoting the acceptance of homosexuality.
3. Pepsi.Co financially supports "gay pride parades" in cities across America.
4. Pepsi.Co gave a total of $1,000,000 to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG). HRC gave hundreds of thousands of dollars in an effort to legalize homosexual marriage in California.
5. Pepsi.Co uses its TV commercials to promote the homosexual lifestyle.
This is an affront to make accepted a lifestyle that has been condemned from the beginning of time, and only serves to further degrade, and disemboweling the only institution by which our society is able to stand and be strong, the institution which God firmly ordained in the beginning, and only acceptable to Him - marriage between one man and one woman.
Please contact Pepsi.Co and tell them to stay neutral and remain silent on issues pertaining to our sacred institution of marriage.
You can call Pepsi.Co at 1-914-253-2000 or 1-800-433-2652
This news update coming from AFA (American Family Association).
Thanks for visiting Conservatives United!