- Woman is concerned about how having a baby could change her life. 76
- Woman can't afford baby now. 68
- Woman has problems with relationship or wants to avoid single parenthood 51
- Woman is unready for responsibility. 31
- Woman doesn't want others to know she has had sex or is pregnant 31
- Woman is not mature enough, or is too young to have a child 30
- Woman has all the children she wanted, or has all grown-up children 26
- Husband or partner wants woman to have abortion 23
- Baby has possible health problem 13
- Woman has health problem 7
- Woman's parents want her to have abortion 7
- Woman was victim of rape or incest 1
- Other 6
The above, a survey from the Alan Guttmacher Institute a very pro-abortion organization, gives you an idea of what the vast majority of women have abortions for. The first eight, all fall into the category of birth control for convenience, and it is clearly seen that the overwhelming majority of those abortions were not related to the health of the baby or the woman. Moreover, of those who were concerned about the possible health problems, only 8 percent told them that the baby had a health defect or was abnormal. The rest were worried because they had taken drugs or alcohol before they had realized that they were pregnant, but did not seek a medical confirmation from a physician about any health problem with the baby. Of the 53% who were worried about their health, they said a doctor had told them that their condition would be worsened by being pregnant. Of course, naturally, because a man in the business of whole-sale slaughter is going to do everything they can to persuade a woman to murder her baby regardless that the baby is healthy and of the fact that they're committing murder.
We certainly have a disconnect in our society that would make us want to persuade women to murder in the face of an All-Seeing, All-Knowing, All-Powerful, All-Present Living Creator--The God of All Creation.
What are your opinions on the thirteen reasons for abortion...